The ADM-X-BACT-04 antibacterial, anti-mold and antifungal masterbatch is composed of a mixture of powders totally insoluble in water with zero migration. The mechanism of action of the X-BACT-04 masterbatch is to perform a strong action with all the bacteria that load both the gram-negative and the gram-positive. This masterbatch performs these functions in food packaging, placing its main objective in extending shelf-life. High transparency of the film. All the ingredients of this masterbatch have REACH registration. All the ingredients of this masterbatch comply with the presentation of the protocol as a biocidal product and the dossiers have been regularly submitted by the manufacturers. This masterbatch is made in accordance with the EFSA and FDA regulations. Sectors: The additive X-BACT-04 is recommended for the production of many polymers, such as COEX, monolayer and injection molding. The result is a strong protective effect which translates into an increase in the shelf life of a preserved food.
Suitable for use in food packaging that needs protection from bacteria and mold.
It is used in many areas:
- Appliances such as refrigerators consisting of extruded parts.
- Personal care items such as toothbrushes.
- Surface coatings in the food processing industry.
- Coatings for medical furniture such as trolleys, cabinets and trays.
- Laminate floors
top coatings of vinyl floors.
- Bedding items such as fiber padding, cushions, mattress covers and upholstery.
- Sanitary items such as sinks, bathtubs and shower stalls.
- Cleaning items such as brooms, wipes and cloths.
- Packaging material such as non-woven fabric and film.
- Industrial applications such as filters, ropes, coatings, automotive fabrics, etc. Compliance: The active ingredient biocide, ingredient of this mixture, complies with the presentation of the protocol as a biocidal product, the dossiers have been regularly presented. The biocidal principle contained in this MB is authorized for food contact by EU regulation no. 528/2012 of which Annex V, to product type 2, 4, 7 and 9. Benefit: Reduction and removal of the bacterial load to 99.9%. The X-BACT-04 withstands high extrusion temperatures, 500 ° C.
We have three different products with average particle size of:
5, 9 and 50 µm. dosage: Aadd 3% of Masterbatch to the total weight of the LD, LDPE, BOPP, PVC, PP, PET film.
Also available as an additive.